At Tooth Zone, we focus on ensuring your desires and dental health goals are accomplished and that you leave satisfied, relaxed and wearing the vibrant and healthy smile you deserve.
It is our policy that our patients know the cost of the treatment and consent is given before any treatment is started.
We endeavor to thoroughly explain all treatment options and fee estimates in the initial treatment planning phase before proceeding with that treatment.
We accept and process HICAPS for all major health funds and private insurance.
We are the preferred providers for:
Depending on the level of you health cover, we being the preferred providers, you may be eligible for no gap check and clean at Tooth Zone. Being the preferred providers, you would also be able to avail all the benefits your health fund has to offer. At Tooth Zone we strictly adhere to the policies and charges of the health funds.
We provide the same level of care and treatment to all our patients irrespective of the health fund/private insurance they have.
- Electronic HICAPS facilities available
- Visa and Mastercard
- Department of Veterans’ Affairs & South Australian Dental Service (SADS)-General & emergency dental scheme
- Child Dental benefit schedule
- At Tooth Zone we are committed to providing exceptional care.
- Unfortunately, when one patient cancels without giving enough notice, they prevent another from being seen. In the case you are unable to attend a scheduled appointment, please call the practice and notify us as soon as possible. If notice of less than 24 hours is given prior to the appointment, a cancellation fee ($ 60) may apply.