Philips Zoom Whitening gives you the confidence to do what you do the best – Shine
- ACP – Philips Zoom is the only whitening system that uses ACP (amorphous calcium phosphate) to deliver the gentle experience and whiter results your patients want as well as the effectiveness you value.
- Professional Whitening for best and safest results – Philips Zoom is only available at a dentist’s office to ensure optimum safety and comes in different types and strengths to fit your lifestyle and sensitivity.
- Lighting technology applied to whitening of teeth – Philips Zoom uses light activated technology for better results. Clinically proven to whiten teeth in one hour the LED technology is 40% more effective than non-light activated systems.
- How it works – Zoom whitening procedure has been perfected through years of experience to give you the whitest teeth the safest possible way. Your gums are carefully protected with a special covering before a unique Zoom whitening gel is applied. The intense light of the Philips Zoom WhiteSpeed Whitening LED Accelerator shining on the whitening gel makes the process work even faster, improving whitening results.
- Safety – Philips Zoom is not only proven to whiten teeth, it’s also completely safe. While other whitening products can harm your teeth and gums, Philips Zoom with Relief ACP actually gives you greater luster and protects enamel.
Philips Zoom is not only proven to whiten teeth up to eight shades, it’s also completely safe. While other whitening products can harm your teeth and gums, Philips Zoom with Relief ACP actually gives you greater luster and protects enamel.
When used as directed, research studies have concluded that peroxide-containing whitening products are completely safe for tooth enamel. … The whitening gels also contain potassium nitrate and sodium fluoride, which act to reduce sensitivity pain and prevent cavities and tooth decay, respectively.
There are many causes to tooth discoloration. Some of the most common include the consumption highly colored foods and drinks (berries, coffee, tea, red wine). Some medications, aging, smoking and trauma can also cause teeth discoloration.
With Philips Zoom, your teeth will be visibly whiter in single sitting. With Zoom in-office, you may achieve up to eight shades whiter in 60 minutes. With Zoom at-home, when used as instructed, you will achieve the same great results in one-two weeks, depending on concentration of formulation and wear time you select.