Invisalign: A Better Way to Quick Straight Teeth
What is Invisalign?
Brought to you from the same company that invented the original Invisalign, Invisalign is the newest clear aligner system that can straighten your teeth with lesser time (as short as 3-6 months compared to 2-3 years) and cost. Invisalign utilises virtually invisible clear and removable aligners to gently shift your teeth into position and gradually straighten your teeth over time.
Why choose Invisalign?
- They are comfortable to wear and almost not noticeable
- They fit your lifestyle rather than disrupt it, whether you are busy with work, school or travel
- They require less dental visits compared to traditional braces
How to Invisalign
1. Make an appointment with us for Invisalign consultation
2. We assess and evaluate your suitability for Invisalign
3. Congratulations! You are a “Go”
4. We take records of your current teeth
5. We present you with your Invisalign treatment plan (2 weeks after record taking)
6. Invisalign treatment launch (2-3 weeks after approval of plan)
7. We monitor your treatment (every 6-8 weeks)
8. Invisalign treatment completed, you get a great smile
What We Need You To Do With Your Invisalign Aligners
1. Wear the clear aligners for 20-22 hours per day
2. Remove the clear aligners to eat, brush and floss
3. Replace the clear aligners every 1-2 weeks according to your customised treatment plan
Get Go-ing straight away and book your consultation appointment with us today to see if Invisalign is a Go for you.
Invisalign uses virtually invisible clear aligners to straighten your teeth whereas traditional braces use metal wires and brackets.
Most people will feel a bit of discomfort for the first few days with each new set of Invisalign aligners. This is good because you want to feel a bit of tightness from the aligners, this means the aligners are doing what they are supposed to do: moving your teeth to the desired position, so of course you will feel a bit of pressure in the beginning. This slight discomfort is nothing compared to the pain caused by the metal wires of traditional braces.
Each case is different, it really depends on your particular situation. Your Invisalign treatment plan is customised for you. The length of your treatment time will depend on the degree of movement your teeth require. Some Invisalign treatment time can be as short as 3-6 months.
Invisalign treatment time can be as short as 3-6 months whereas the original Invisalign treatment time may require 2-3 years. Invisalign is also a lower cost option.
Only dentists who have completed specialised training can become qualified Invisalign providers. Dr Harpreet is proud to be a qualified Invisalign providers in Australia.
Usually about once every 6 to 8 weeks, depending on your progress, just to make sure that your treatment is going well and according to plan.
In the beginning of your Invisalign treatment you might not be used to having the aligner in your mouth so some “s” and “z” sounds might be hard to pronounce. After a few days, you will quickly get used to it and your tongue and mouth will adapt to it to enable you to speak normally.
Invisalign aligners are custom-made for you only so they are designed to fit your teeth snugly. They will not fall out by accident when you talk, laugh or sleep.
You might not be completely satisfied with your result after your orthodontic treatment using traditional braces. Or you might find that your teeth have relapsed after the removal of your braces for some time. In either case, Invisalign is the perfect solution for you to re-align your teeth once again without the need to put traditional metal braces back on.