What Are Dental Implants?
Key Hole Dental Implants Blackwood – Dental implants can be an ideal restorative solution for people who have lost their teeth or suffer from functional Dental issues. A Dental implant is a screw-like titanium replacement option that over several months permanently anchors to the jaw by the bone which is surrounding your implant will grow to hold it securely in place. The tooth crown fits into this anchor, and it becomes part of your natural structure. Hence, for an effective method of replacing missing teeth, choose dental implants from Tooth Zone Dental Clinic today.
Dental Implants Advantages
The dental implants procedure offers many benefits, such as restoring confidence when eating your favourite foods, smiling freely again, restoring functionality, and preventing long-term problems with neighbouring teeth or gums.
• Increased bite pressure
• Speech improvement and comfort
• Avoiding the hassle of dentures
• Increased oral stability
• Long-term tooth replacement
• Renewed confidence
Why Choose Dental Implants?
There are many reasons as to why you should choose dental implants as your complete restoration procedure, including:
• Enhanced Biting Pressure – restores bite pressure to a level that replicates natural teeth
• A Comfortable Fit
• Longevity And Reliability
• Improved Sense of Self-Confidence – laugh, talk, chew, and smile with renewed confidence.
Dental Implants Procedure
A dental implant procedure is usually completed over a few months and in various stages.
• Scans and x-rays are taken to help our Dentists to plan where is the best place to insert the implant and also to make a surgical guide
• The dental implant is then fitted into the jawbone through a minor surgical procedure
• After a few months, the bone begins to grow around the Dental implant
• Once stabilised, our Dentist will take another scan of your mouth so that we can accurately create the artificial tooth crown
• The artificial tooth crown is then screwed into the implant
While the process may seem long, it provides permanent results that will allow for optimal functionality. For more information on the Dental implant procedure, please contact Tooth Zone for a consultation today.
How To Choose An Implant Dentist In Adelaide
Ensuring you choose the right implant dentist for your procedure is crucial. You will want a Dentist that you can easily talk to and discuss any potential concerns or questions you have about the procedure.
At Tooth Zone Dental Clinic our implant Dentists understand how to properly manage and transform the look and functionality of your teeth. Choose our team today for your next dental implant and experience the difference for yourself.
We make a promise to all our clients of providing the finest treatment and delightful experience here at Tooth Zone Dental Clinic. We believe in offering top-rated services with excellent care & comfort.
Why Tooth Zone Dental Implant Centre?
• Experienced Implant specialists
• 5-star ratings from our patients
• Unmatched results
Why Digital Key-Hole Implant Surgery?
• Using the latest 3D planning
• Reduced pain and faster recovery: Incision-free surgery ensures faster recovery compared to traditional implant surgery.